Dossier especial de revista Tradumática sobre ‘Translation and Disruption’
Revista Tradumàtica (2018) will feature a special “Dossier” section with the theme ‘Translation and Disruption: Global and Local Perspectives’.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Digital disruption: the reality of the translation industry?
– The sociality of digital tool use in the history of translation
– Who should become machine translation post editors?
– Ethical and/or efficient data collection methods for machine translation training
– Translators as activists in the digital space
– Influence of technologies on human agencies of translation
– Influence of new digital tools to translator’s/user’s cognition
– Translation on social media
– Translator as prosumer
– Economy of digital disruption in translation
– Influence of translation technologies on language learning
– Innovative use of technologies in translation education
We welcome contributions of full-length articles of no more than 3000 words, or proposals of approximately 500 words (including some relevant bibliography), to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2017. Author guidelines are available at:
All contributions will be peer-reviewed.
Submission of proposals or articles: 15th December 2017
Acceptance of proposals: 15th January 2018
Submission of articles: 15th March 2018
Acceptance of articles: 30th April 2018
Re-submission of accepted articles with changes: 30th June 2018
Review of accepted articles with changes: 31st July 2018
Publication: October-November 2018
Please send questions to guest editor Akiko Sakamoto at email@example.com