“Best Thesis of the Biennium” research award
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The award will consist of an invitation to deliver a plenary lecture at AIETI’s next international conference; the publication of the thesis, as a PDF file, on AIETI’s website; and €500.
- Be members of AIETI.
- Have completed their PhD between the dates specified on the web page for AIETI’s next conference.
- Be about translation or interpreting.
- Meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Have been read in a centre whose working language is one of AIETI’s priority languages (ES, PT, CA, EU, GA).
- Be written in one of the above languages or in English (EN).
- Be relevant to at least one of AIETI’s languages.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV and a copy of their thesis, as a PDF file, to AIETI’s president and secretary (at the addresses shown in the Contact section), stating that they would like to be considered for the award. Deadline for receipt: see the web page for AIETI’s next conference.